Mr Moparts

-

Zorro68

Reaction score
Any one but me having trouble having someone from Mr Moparts get back to me? Are they still in business. If/ when they contact, what is their service like? Maybe someone from this site lives close by; I'm looking for '68 Dart GT emblems
Thanks all

Yep, still in business. Have to keep trying. They are 40 miles across the Valley from where I live. They are closed on Wednesdays.

You have to hound them to get a response.
I ordered a padded dash from them that fell apart in a day, they made ME go through the manufacturer located in Canada. Took a month and a half before I got reimbursed and was like pulling teeth to get a shipping label to Canada.

Needless to say I don't order from them anymore.

I ordered an air cleaner decal from Mr Mopar six months ago. Every time I checked on it I was told it would be in stock in a few days and they would ship as soon as it came in. Now I get no response.
Beware!!!

I'm sure all through the holidays that this kind of thing "is expected."

Yea they have very bad customer support. After I ordered parts, I waited 2 months and heard nothing from them at all, even after I wrote them twicw about how long am I going to wait. Then about 3 and a half months later the parts showed up at my door but never did hear back from Mr Moparts.

Not making excuses for them but Mike and Mark are a two man band. Typical post Covid lockdown small business. I go by there just about every Thursday. When I’m there the phone constantly rings. Just about need several people to field the calls. They would like to hire some help but hard to find anyone willing to work and with the Economy uncertainty hard to take that step.They don’t do car shows anymore so that helps to keep them near the shop. They are closed on Wednesdays so they can restock. They still have the older gentleman that fabricates for them.

I go by there just about every Thursday.
Do they have an actual storefront? I drive by there a lot, just never stop in. I always enjoyed walking through their tent at the Fling.

Do they have an actual storefront? I drive by there a lot, just never stop in. I always enjoyed walking through their tent at the Fling.

No, just a small warehouse that they ship from

I was at their place yesterday. They are having problems with their vendors not shipping. Same excuse, nobody to do the work. Legendary is 22 weeks out for interiors, Classic Auto Air is the same. Classic Industries is once again dealing with indoor masking. They spent yesterday unpacking shipments that came during the holidays. One of the little known things about them is they supply Yearone and Classic Industries with a lot of Mopar parts. So, if you can be patient it’s cheaper to go through them for parts.

Still no reasons to not answer emails. Seems to me, that this would be a great opportunity to show buyers how service oriented they can be. Just saying

-
Back