Mrmopartech great guy alert

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
He just made my Christmas even better:toothy10:He is going to see this bumper for me on Boxing day.You know guys I have had other cars in the past and belong to there forums and never has anyone help like everyone here does.Thanks very much Mrmopartech.Look forward to your call Boxing day.Merry Christmas.

There we go!! FABO up and at it again!! Great work Mrmopartech!! Glad to hear you found someone Snake, give Cindy a hello and a Christmas hug!! Oh ya Merry Christmas to you too Snake and Mrmopartech

Great job Scott. We'll get Snake out to Moparfest this year, and he can buy you a beer........and maybe us too. :toothy10:

Its not a big deal boys &girls,doing the montreal/Ottawa drive on the 26th,and the guy is 5 minutes from the exit we need to take to go see the outlaws and the wifes twin sister,so its no big deal. If its a good bumper,I buy it and pay me back later,mrmopartech
Merry christmas to all,and to all a good mopar day.

Way to go again Scott, I rememer the time you called me on your dime on something about my car I was building! You are a great asset to FABO! Happy Holidays!

-
Back