-
Status
Not open for further replies.

beck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys,I am selling my 1974 dart sport 318 with 4spd.The car is plum crazy purple,with black 3/4 vinyl roof, black roof stripe, 14 inch rally rims with farely new tires.Paint looks great(minor scraches) little bubbling just past the doors. on bottom.The car runs good(new headers and starter),but have shift linkage issuses and no exhaust.The car comes with new buckets(black with cloth insert),new wood grain tuff steering wheel,new reproduction hood scoops with chome bezels that has to be installed.I had the car for a year and have a loan on it.$6,800 will pay off the car, shipping not included in asking price. I am unable to post my pictures at this time ,but I can e-mail pictures at request. Car is located in New Jersey. Any questions, contact me at 732-580-6549, ask for John. You can also e-mail me at [email protected].I add photos in gallery, please check out

talk to bank and they said any resonable offer would be concedered.I am fileing for bankrupcy ,would like to see car go to someone who cares about it
call 732-580-6549

give ya $1000 for it.

I hope your offer is a little light hearted humour, but this is a rough time for Beck. Car looks like a heck of a lot of value for $6800. I've got enough on the go and it's too far for me, but I hope someone will pick this up.

Is there any rust under the vinyl top? You mentioned the shift linkage issues but is the car driveable at all. The reason I ask is that the auto transport companies charge extra for cars that can't be driven on to the carrier.

That car looks real nice....i like the purple and blk.......c-mon someone buy it up...

The car is driveable as far as geting on a flatbed,I would not take on any long trips.I think its the spring that connects to the fork or the the one on the brake pedal.When I got the car it had 2 helper springs from the pedal to the bottom of the stering colum. I just did not have enough time to figuare it out. As for rust under the vinly top I would have no Idea, the car came as seen in pics but I would say no to rust under the vinly top.With no B.S. I think about $1000 into it would make a nice driver or weekeend show. Remember I am including the new buckets, woodgrain steering wheel,hood scoops,and build books ($750.00).Belive me I do not want to get rid of it!

give ya $1000 for it.

I hope your offer is a little light hearted humour, but this is a rough time for Beck. Car looks like a heck of a lot of value for $6800. I've got enough on the go and it's too far for me, but I hope someone will pick this up.

He's probably serious! 8)

But it is a bad time to sell anything! :angry7:

Honestly, what's going on, either the bank is selling, or you are. If you're filing, the amount of debt doesn't matter. I'm sure the bank doesn't want a 35 yr. old car. If they DO want the car, let them sell it.

Now: if you want the car gone, ebay it or sell it for whatever cash you can extract from it. $6800 is very high for the description and current economy.
That car is probably $3K at best for some who REALLY wants it.

If you want cash and the car gone soon. PM me with a contact number.
I can use a good base car for a future school project.

Honestly, what's going on, either the bank is selling, or you are. If you're filing, the amount of debt doesn't matter. I'm sure the bank doesn't want a 35 yr. old car. If they DO want the car, let them sell it.

Now: if you want the car gone, ebay it or sell it for whatever cash you can extract from it. $6800 is very high for the description and current economy.
That car is probably $3K at best for some who REALLY wants it.

If you want cash and the car gone soon. PM me with a contact number.
I can use a good base car for a future school project.

hey mike. back of the line there pal. i already gave him a offer. your next in line..lol.

the bank holds the title!!! I talked to the bank about what they would except because $6,800 was not going to get it sold!I am just to sell it so I do not have to surender the car to them.If you think I trying to play a game ,call me and I will be more than happy to give you the banks #!
And resonable offers please !$1000.00 would't buy you a rust bucket today!I guess you'll offer me $2500 for my 300srt 8?

Do people like kicking a guy when he is down ??? 3K is an insult ! As buddy said, a K into it and you have a driver. I wish I lived much closer.

Yes,If you're filing, the amount of debt doesn't matterhowever, some folks when they go down, try to make their debt as minimal as possible or buddy would be selling this car at $ 500.00. A friend of my went under..after 8 years or so, he had paid off all his creditors .

This guy seems for real...

Grassy

Do people like kicking a guy when he is down ??? 3K is an insult ! As buddy said, a K into it and you have a driver. I wish I lived much closer.

Yes,If you're filing, the amount of debt doesn't matterhowever, some folks when they go down, try to make their debt as minimal as possible or buddy would be selling this car at $ 500.00. A friend of my went under..after 8 years or so, he had paid off all his creditors .

This guy seems for real...

Grassy

I don't think anyone was kicking(except Joe). $3000 is probably about right in this economy, maybe a little more if lucky. $6800 is pretty high for a 74 Dart 318 car that you can't even really drive. #-o

Mopargod,

You have a point. The offer of 1K and $ 1001.00 I will assume were jokes. For this last quarter, there were a record amount of new cars sold in Canada and perhaps the states. Everyone was up except for chevvy. I think there is money out there for these types of cars..but people are more cautious of spending it.

Location and scarcity have a lot to do with it....many in Canada have gone down to the states to buy because it is less expensive (including trans), the cars suffer less rust, and a heck of a lot more choices. My bud is looking for a barracuda in the states as I type. I think this gentleman's car would sell here for around 5+.

I react strongly for those that are in serious enough problems to have to sell their passions..I have been there..not quite as bad, but it really makes me sad and mad that they have to sell..I think it is like laying off vs firing an employee. I have done both but laying off an employee that is doing a great job tears me up inside..for firing, I know I have done everything in my power to improve. ...so I apologize for coming off hard..now if this guy was faking like a gent did a couple of months ago, that just pi****s me off.

Thank you for not coming after me with fire :)

ian.

Mopargod,

You have a point. The offer of 1K and $ 1001.00 I will assume were jokes. For this last quarter, there were a record amount of new cars sold in Canada and perhaps the states. Everyone was up except for chevvy. I think there is money out there for these types of cars..but people are more cautious of spending it.

Location and scarcity have a lot to do with it....many in Canada have gone down to the states to buy because it is less expensive (including trans), the cars suffer less rust, and a heck of a lot more choices. My bud is looking for a barracuda in the states as I type. I think this gentleman's car would sell here for around 5+.

I react strongly for those that are in serious enough problems to have to sell their passions..I have been there..not quite as bad, but it really makes me sad and mad that they have to sell..I think it is like laying off vs firing an employee. I have done both but laying off an employee that is doing a great job tears me up inside..for firing, I know I have done everything in my power to improve. ...so I apologize for coming off hard..now if this guy was faking like a gent did a couple of months ago, that just pi****s me off.

Thank you for not coming after me with fire :)

ian.

Man some of these guys really piss me off, dont take advantage of the guy if you have the money and its a fair price then its a deal I started with mine from a famliy death paid 200.00 cash and have well over 20k invested, will never get it and didnt have to spend that much but its fast as hell for a 3000lb street car!!! its all relitive. Hang in there I hope things turn for the better, its a brand new year.

DSC06003.jpg

I just would like to say thanks for your support Grassy!. Just so you and every one else knows that I am not just some guy trying to sell my car.I filed for bankruptcy in early December,got laided off Dec 23,No contruction in N.J ,I signed up at the union hall on pg 24 = 8-9 months.I very emontional car nut.I surrenered my HHR ss Last week, & next week my300 srt 8:puke:.I am not looking for I shoulder to cry on,I made my bed & now I will sleep in it!.And to the others, stop low- balling me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back