My 1971 Demon Rebuild

-
Western KY small town of Providence. Bout an hour south of Evansville IN. Didn't get time to look for splash shields, had to get brakes on my truck.
I retired Army after 21 years back in 07. Thank you for your service Dale

Same to you Jeff, my names actually Alex, the screen name is actually from a movie. No worries on the shields, I found some spare u-nuts and bolts for the valance, so that's one less thing.

Looking good.
If your fenders are good with not alot of rot, I would keep the steel ones.
Sometimes aligning fiberglass takes alot of work.
Most larger power coating shops also will media blast and entire car.

So I welded and the ground all the screw holes that were in the inner fenders. After that I primed them and sprayed them with a bed liner, pretty happy with the results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 331
I got a new front end for the car, couldn't pass up the deal I got so it's going to be staying a torsion bar car for a while, no coil-overs in my near future.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 332
Well I haven't updated in some time, but the car is painted now so I figured I'd share.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 221
So I haven't really posted any updates in a while, but I figured I'd share the new HDK stock coil-over conversion I did. It was pretty straight forward to install, and Denny was very helpful with any questions or concerns that I had during it. The quality of his components are top notch, I can't wait to be able to actually drive the car!
IMG_4324.JPG
IMG_4323.JPG
IMG_4321.JPG

-
Back