My 2 Minutes of Fame on a local TV show!

-

dgc333

Reaction score
I was playing around and took the video tape of my car on a local cable show called Rides (no not the Rides on TLC) from a few years ago and made a video of it.

Check it out.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a202/dgc333/?action=view&current=Daves_Barracuda.flv

Of course I have done a lot to it since then like new wheels, 360 v8, new interior and a side stripe. It looks like this now;

DSCN0163.jpg

Wow, I apparently have been away from the NE too long.:sad:

Haven't heard "R"s pronounced like that in years.....:toothy7:

Nice video :thumbup:

O how I miss the accent from my former region. My wife now sees where some of the words come from. But all it takes for me to spew the words is to hear it or talk to family and it's back for a little while.

superdart said:
Wow, I apparently have been away from the NE too long.:sad:

Haven't heard "R"s pronounced like that in years.....:toothy7:

Nice video :thumbup:

It's amazing how distinctive the Boston area accent is. A couple of years back I was doing some work in Slat Lake City and the bartender at the hotel was able to narrow the accent to the next town over from where I live. :)

WOW that was grate!!! congad's on the time of fame, And the car is a good looker.
But the main thing that got me was the deep nice sound of the /6. :thumbup
good job on the car.
ps. injoyed the New york sound. :tool:

merkel1.jpg

Nothin' like a 40 Willys on the back bumper. If they were Mopars I'd have to own one! Mike

I'm from Upstate NY, and my sister currently lives in Middletown, CT.

Cursing brings out the accent real fast :cussing:

toolmanmike said:
Nothin' like a 40 Willys on the back bumper. If they were Mopars I'd have to own one! Mike

Yep you are so rite!!,It is one of my faverit hot rod's.
willy's or Willis used a lot of mopar part's back then I think, but not to sure.
In my hart it should have been an american mopar, :thumbup:
The pic came out of a history page,

-
Back