[SOLD] My 360 is for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got your reply and it is late..I got a pretty good quote on shipping,,,,I will call you tomorrow and see if we can get the loose ends taken care of,,and get his deal done,,Thanks for the reply Jim

When you coming back to Maine?

I should be back to Skowhegan around the end of the month or 1st week of October. They have been working on my block and heads and are getting near the end. I will have a forged 340 crank that is .030 and .020 on the mains and rod journals respectively if you are interested. They decided to use the 318 crank for my build.

Jack

I was talking to Dom and said they are coming rite along on your X heads and machine work. Sounds like you are building one heck of a 340.

I have tried calling you most of the day..I get a fast busy signal. I talked to verizon on this end and they say the call shouls go through unless you are having problems on your end. Just want to talk to get this deal done,,do you have the paperwork for the machine works and the parts,,,dyno sheets,,how would you like payment? as you said it is still in the car, I am in no hurry as the dart is just going on the rotisserre,,but it will be like a kid on christmas day. Just letting you know you can take your time getting the engine out and ready to ship. If you would like,,try the number I gave you in the PM,,see if you can call from your end...Thanks JIm

I have tried calling you most of the day..I get a fast busy signal. I talked to verizon on this end and they say the call shouls go through unless you are having problems on your end. Just want to talk to get this deal done,,do you have the paperwork for the machine works and the parts,,,dyno sheets,,how would you like payment? as you said it is still in the car, I am in no hurry as the dart is just going on the rotisserre,,but it will be like a kid on christmas day. Just letting you know you can take your time getting the engine out and ready to ship. If you would like,,try the number I gave you in the PM,,see if you can call from your end...Thanks JIm[/qu

I gave it some thought and am going to move forward with my own build, So i'll pass it on.
Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back