my 66 dart GT

-
nice job, got a slant or v8?
will keep you`ll updated! I`ll check out if Kanter might be willing to ship to the Netherlands.

Didn't realize you were in the Netherlands. You're a brave soul for taking this on. I take for granted the availability of local salvage yards, especially the ones that are Mopar only.

If you're paying in dollars or plastic, I don't know why they wouldn't ship to you. There may be some issues with import duties that I don't know about.

I've actually restored 2 66s. The first was a 270 model 2-door hardtop with a V-8 and three-on-the-tree. The second was the GT pictured. It was a very early production 273 HP with automatic and factory disk brakes. Naturally, here in Texas both were air conditioned. The 270 had an aftermarket system, the GT was a factory install.

Found my old thread again. Started the 66 project 8 years ago already, damn time went fast.
I Unfortunately have let this project go, didn't had the space anymore and to many cars around. Now I'm taking care of my '64 valiant and '50 coronet. Still enough to do...

-
Back