My Apologies

-

Badart

Reaction score
Lately I have not been able to get back with some people about questions on here and I am sorry about that. I have quite a bit on my plate right now. I have been out of the country for the past 10 days or so on a business trip while my pregnant wife due in a couple of weeks is having complications and we have a disabled son to take care of also. I have a full time job which takes up 50-60 hours a week of my time. I am right in the middle of a huge 45 million dollar project at work and is forcing me to travel to Europe a couple of more times in the next couple of months. What little sleep that I get is very valuable to me and spending a little time with my wife and kids is even more important, so I am taking a break from here and making parts. Sometimes in life these cars that we love so much is just not that important as our sanity.I will finish up the last couple of orders for parts that I have out right now. If you ordered parts from me and have not received them yet, you will receive them shortly. I am sorry for any inconvience that I may have caused. John

Take care John. I test fitted the uppers today. :headbang:

Hope everything comes together well for you.

John,sounds like you have a full plate.Congrats to you and your wife expecting another child.Its good to see your very busy in a bad economy,this says alot about your work ethic.We,ll all be here still when you get back.

No matter how hard we try life gets in the way. It has happened to ALL of us and we understand. Best of luck in the future.

John, Take care of your family first. Jeff

Your priorities are right on, John. Your family comes first, providing for your family is next, and hobbies like ours fill in what spare time may be available.
Congratulations on the new family member and hope all turns out perfect.
We'll all still be here when you have some spare time in the future.

Hope the baby arrives safely. Get some sleep too. Good luck and hang in there.

Do us a favor here John, give us a shout when the baby:binky: arrives!:blob::cheers: Congrats on the new addition. We all understand family is most important & work comes before hobbies. God bless you & the family!

Yes John, Family first bud and let me congratulate you and bless you and your family from Treva and I, Take care of yourself so you can keep on keeping on :colors:

-
Back