Not open for further replies.

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Contact seller
This is your big chance to acquire my autograph, and as an added bonus I am throwing in this ultra rare puzzle. Personaly assembled by yours truly. Price is $ 100.00 includes packing. you pay actual shipping. size is roughly 3 ft. wide by 4 ft. tall. shipped from PA. 19001. This is a fairly heavy item. Figure around twenty pounds. For all you untrusting souls here is a pic.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Attachments

• Pictures.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 225
Darn, and I just went and spend my last ten dollars on some glue and a couple of rags.... wish I'd seen this before my face got stuck to the carpet!

Darn, and I just went and spend my last ten dollars on some glue and a couple of rags.... wish I'd seen this before my face got stuck to the carpet!

Next time pour the glue on the rags place them in a brown paper bag hold open end over nose and mouth and breath deep.:D:violent1:

Next time pour the glue on the rags place them in a brown paper bag hold open end over nose and mouth and breath deep.:D:violent1:

LOL Damn, that's where it all went wrong.

Would you trade for two squashed empty glue tubes and a couple of really stiff rags? I'll throw in the piece of carpet that I had to cut out to get my face loose.

This may work for my application.Would you be kind enough to count the pieces and let me know how many?

If it gets parted out, I call dibbs on the pieces with the silver Dodge Daytona!

Save your money, at 1,200 pieces it would cost you a little under 1 cent for each piece of the Daytona, plus packaging, handling, shipping and a small re-shelfing fee.

what year are the marbles? I am looking for original 1955s. I lost a lot of mine, according to my parents, in 1973 when I brought home Dark Side of the Moon and Houses of the Holy. Prefer NOS if possible.

what year are the marbles? I am looking for original 1955s. I lost a lot of mine, according to my parents, in 1973 when I brought home Dark Side of the Moon and Houses of the Holy. Prefer NOS if possible.

Not NOS, 1952 model year, extremely limited use pm me your address and quantity needed.

Is there a chance that "you" can rearrange the pieces to make a picture of a Dart?
If so I will take it!

Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back