My Bad luck has gotten worse.

-
I will tell ya what:bounce: Rebel!!! You are always welcome here on the hill here in Arkansas when you start your travels :hello2:
I want to jump in here and thank you for offering your wire harness from your Barracuda for Victoria :wav:
You have a hart of gold bud :toothy4: But as you can see after I read your pm we have many members with a /6 wiring harness already out of there car they changed over for racing and is in a box out in there garage.
You have went way beyond yourself to help me out bud, so you stay away from your Barracuda and leave it in there :hello2: Thank you for your offer to send it to me No Charge and all but I, or I should say We have some great members here that has jumped in to help me get back on the road. It's folks like you that make it easy for me to wake every morning and not complain about things :salute: You are a strong stand up kind of man so lets get you healed up so you can do some traveling :toothy4:

This man offered to go out and remove his under hood whirring harness to send to Victoria My hat is off to you Rebel !! Thank you ,but lets let one of our members that have what I need off already and you keep that hood closed buddy.:hello2:

-
Back