my brother a hero senior chief 22years

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
my(younger) brother is my hero, hes serving in the us navy i did too our dad did too he was in the beach jumper unit 67 to 70 i serve in 84 to 87 uss lexington avt-16 . my brother recuse and save alot of his shipmates in a bad fire on his ship uss conyngham and which they decommissioned her . he went back and back to save his guys and fighting the fire and he was cited but he stay in the navy and reach many goals and great things in his life in 1996 he was pick sailor of us navy not bad for a good ole country boy . hes married with too great kids and there number one in his life in 2004 he went to ALI AL SALEM ,KUWAIT and return home after 18 months over there hes a seior chief petty officer in the US NAVY STILL TODAY AFTER 22 YEARS I SALUTE YOU MY BROTHER TIM poeple like that whats makes the armforce and makes us all proud my hero and brother just wanted to share michael

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

Congratulations from my hole family :cheers: Thank him and your great family for your support :happy10: Every time I tie a lure on my fishing line I will think of you and your family. Thank you soooo much.

Tell your brother I thank him for his service, he is a true hero! So are you and your Father. :) I thank you all.

I would be proud of him to. Some people just stand out and shine.
Way to go ship mates!

PR3 Riggle

Wow, looks like a future candidate for MCPON. Congrats to him for his achievements...from a Jarhead.

That's cool. It kills to see the true american heroes in this country going unnoticed. From one Shipmate to another, well done. Obama is killing this country. Sorry couldn't resist.

That's cool. It kills to see the true american heroes in this country going unnoticed. From one Shipmate to another, well done. Obama is killing this country. Sorry couldn't resist.
Ill say it again...Obama ia KILLING this country. I could have resisted, BUT I DIDNT!!!
Congrautes to your Brother. I only made Chief (E7). Thanks to your whole family for serving.
Frank

-
Back