DSCN2142.JPG

DSCN2156.JPG

DSCN2147.JPG

DSCN2148.JPG

DSCN2198.JPG

DSCN2141.JPG

DSCN2154.JPG

DSCN2182.JPG

The picture of that K car is awesome! The reader board for it a pretty cool too. Neat history on a car that is so far off everyone’s radar.

Did anyone meet at the FBBO tent? I stopped by a few times but only met one gentleman who was on both sites but was well known on FBBO. I forget everyone’s name as there was a LOT of stuff going on Friday and Saturday. I met so many great folks. We loaded up the car Saturday end of day to head back Sunday 4am. Not sure if Sunday was a washout or not. Carlisle Events does an amazing job. What great people.

One of my favorite cars was the VERY RARE B7 Blue 70 Sport Fury GT with the 440 6 Barrel engine. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it.

Did anyone that went, see the 69-70 Valiant (IIRC) 4dr V8 with the floor shift manual transmission. It looked like it was all original too. If you didn't stop to look at it, you would have walked right by. The V8 badges on the fenders made me curious & I'm glad I checked it out. I just love seeing original, un-assuming cars like that. Always cool cars there that you just don't see.

I rode along with my son who put his all stock SRT4 on the show field. I bought the car new and sold it to him years ago.

I was only there Friday but the turn out cars parts was great! Had a great time.

SRT4 at Carlisle.jpg

I rode along with my son who put his all stock SRT4 on the show field. I bought the car new and sold it to him years ago.

I was only there Friday but the turn out cars parts was great! Had a great time.

View attachment 1716118430
You don’t see many of the SRT4‘s anymore…. A lot were driven quite hard…..

Is yours an 03 or 04/05? How’s it held up and how many miles?

That car is from our area of Ontario. He runs some of the events for the Western Ontario Mopar Owners.

Did anyone that went, see the 69-70 Valiant (IIRC) 4dr V8 with the floor shift manual transmission. It looked like it was all original too. If you didn't stop to look at it, you would have walked right by. The V8 badges on the fenders made me curious & I'm glad I checked it out. I just love seeing original, un-assuming cars like that. Always cool cars there that you just don't see.
20230714_142221.jpg

-
Back