My Duster "Low ET"

-

eightand aces

eights and aces
Reaction score
Have a look at my 74, built over a year completed in mid 08, Won cleb. pic at Carlisle. Have made a few low six passes,looking to run high 5's. 477 stroker with a 250 shot 411 dana spool transbrake 727, drag radials. Just your run of the mill street car!

Portfilo exterior pics 007.jpg

2008 Carlisile 005.jpg

awards pic.jpg

I remember seeing your car at the Nats. Here is a picture I snapped. Beautiful car! Low 6's!!! That must be a blast behind the wheel! :burnout:

DSCF4933.JPG

thats one sweeet duster...and those wheels are real nice too...are they the billet specialties wheels?

What wheels and tires are you running...Thanks

Care to share your recipie for the engine
I built this car for a good friend.Jerry the owner is by far the best person in the world to do work for.He said build me a black bigblock duster the rest is history.We built every thing in house.Hopefully next year we can run some 5.50s in street trim.
busterbrown072.jpg
busterbrown073.jpg

that car is sick like wire tuck and shaved eng. bay and the shaved side marker lights gives body good sleek look and the *** to back it up really like get some more info on that eng. compression ratio and such

whats it currently running, great looking car, i'm from north carolina 2, mooresville hooks great, good luck:-D

What rear tires and rims are you running with, look like the new greg weld wheels what back spacing are they..I have been searching for a new set of wheels and i am having trouble thanks..

Nice lookin' car! Where did you find those valve covers??

Just stumbled upon this, I really love the clean lines and clean engine compartment, vary nice job, well done!!!

-
Back