My Duster on Power Block T.V.!!!!!

-

cjcx3

Twisted Sundance
Reaction score
Sorry I havent been on here in a while.. busy trying to make ends meet. I have exciting news for ...well me atleast! I went to Franklin Tenn. back at the beginning of March and had my Duster filmed for Powerblock T.V.. It aired March 29, on Spike TV. Did any of you see it?! I also notice that a few of our members were in the December issue of Mopar Muscle Mag. I too was in there.."Street car Shootout and the Year One Show" in Atlanta Ga. To my surprise my Duster was chosen to be on the cover of the mag. I know its a small pic, but its still cool though. I dont mean to sound self centered, I am just excited to finally get publicity on my car. I wish we could make a "For A Bodies Only" mag so that everyones pride and joy would be seen by the world.

mopp_0812_04_z+yearone_experience+chuck_causey_muscle_car.jpg

Cover Shot.jpg

My Duster was on summit racings catolog in '03 it was real cool. I don't blame you a bit. Be as excited as you want. I'm just glad to see a Mopar getting there due. That was how everyone felt when my car was in the catalog. Congrats!

I taped Trucks over the weekend and just watched it last night. Good looking car! I was just glad Courtney wasn't showing much cleavage so I could concentrate on looking at the car!
Congratulations!

I saw it!!! I wondered if it was a FABO-member car. Cool deal. Congrats!

Congratulation's,I watched it over the weekend,nice Duster.

I saw it. The thing that really stood out on the car was the quality of the body work. That is one sharp looking car. They said it had a 440 with 410 hp. Did they mean at the crank or at the wheels because they didn't say?

Congrats!! Make sure you let those of us that didnt catch the episode know when they are going to re-air it if you can. Really cool!

I DID see that and was wondering if it was a members car. Congratz and if that was my car, I'd be telling the world too. :) I saw the quick interview with you too. :-D

How is Courtney in person? She seems like the real deal and from what I recall, her Dad has been in motorsports for a quite some time.

Dude. We all know how you feel... to be proud of your beast but don't want to sound like a #rick. Its cool. Be proud and loud! I had my car in the paper last year and I felt the same way....and that was only a local rag. You are BIG TIME!

Congratulations!!!

Aloha

I watched it, I thought that car looked familiar. Cool stuff! Not to mention Courtney!

70duster.jpg

I don't know. She doesn't seem as "hard core" about cars as I'd prefer, at least compared to us here on FABO. I mean come on, she drives an '04 Thunderbird and an '08 Aston-Martin. Maybe if she at least drove something that had some serious custom mechanical work done to it...

Sorry I havent been on here in a while.. busy trying to make ends meet. I have exciting news for ...well me atleast! I went to Franklin Tenn. back at the beginning of March and had my Duster filmed for Powerblock T.V.. It aired March 29, on Spike TV. Did any of you see it?! I also notice that a few of our members were in the December issue of Mopar Muscle Mag. I too was in there.."Street car Shootout and the Year One Show" in Atlanta Ga. To my surprise my Duster was chosen to be on the cover of the mag. I know its a small pic, but its still cool though. I dont mean to sound self centered, I am just excited to finally get publicity on my car. I wish we could make a "For A Bodies Only" mag so that everyones pride and joy would be seen by the world.
Your duster was the highlight of my powerBlock morning!

Yup, saw it. Nice car! Congratulations. Looked like she was sitting on one of the fenders during one segment. Was thinking, "Gee, I wonder how the owner feels about that..."

Way to go.

I saw it. The thing that really stood out on the car was the quality of the body work. That is one sharp looking car. They said it had a 440 with 410 hp. Did they mean at the crank or at the wheels because they didn't say?

412 at wheels with 8.5:1 compression

I DID see that and was wondering if it was a members car. Congratz and if that was my car, I'd be telling the world too. :) I saw the quick interview with you too. :-D

How is Courtney in person? She seems like the real deal and from what I recall, her Dad has been in motorsports for a quite some time.

She didnt really talk that much, just kept repeating her lines- now the rest of the staff was really cool to meet. They are all car people like us...easy going and will talk cars forever and for Ean(Extreme 4X4) off road stuff. I had a blast. I didnt want to personally be on tv, it took 3 trys for me to get my lines correct.All I wanted to say was thanks to my wife, family, and friends.

Yup, saw it. Nice car! Congratulations. Looked like she was sitting on one of the fenders during one segment. Was thinking, "Gee, I wonder how the owner feels about that..."

Way to go.

Well I was not sure but let her anyway. I did think it was funny when she about slid off the car as soon as she put her weight on the fender. See I had spent 3 weeks clay baring and buffing and polishing the paint for a super slick finish. I watched a fly bust its *** and slide across the hood!! lmao!

-
Back