My Health Strikes again

-
Prayers sent for it to be something manageable. The not knowing is hard to deal with...stay positive and no point in thinking the worst.

Too bad we can't clone ourselves and use the clone for parts when we need them...

Kinda like we do with cars...

its good to hear that your cancer is not back cliff. i hope you feel better and that your CT scan goes well this thursday. my thoughts and prayers are with you my good buddy cliff. wishing you the best, and a speedy recovery. take care my friend.

-james

its good to hear that your cancer is not back cliff. i hope you feel better and that your CT scan goes well this thursday. my thoughts and prayers are with you my good buddy cliff. wishing you the best, and a speedy recovery. take care my friend.

-james

Thanks James

I went to get my CT Scan this morning. And my Dr. is fast he already has the results back and I have a appointment with him in the morning.

Prayers sent for solid information and options from the Doc. Remember Cliff you have many friends who care about you.

Prayers sent for solid information and options from the Doc. Remember Cliff you have many friends who care about you.

Thank You I am getting a little nervous now, I guess that is to be expected.

It is a good thing your doctor doesn't make you wait for weeks before getting something moving. You will continue to be on my prayer list.

Thank You Bill. I am really surprised by this because in NC it took more time.

Sounds like your Doctor is getting after it !
He just wants to nip it and be done with it....
Hope and pray that it is not serious.
Stay positive Cliiff .
I call you later about to close shop.
Martin

Sounds like your Doctor is getting after it !
He just wants to nip it and be done with it....
Hope and pray that it is not serious.
Stay positive Cliiff .
I call you later about to close shop.
Martin

Thanks Martin. My wife has my phone so I will call you when she gets home?

I don't want to be cloned one of me is enough LOL

Good point, I don't think that the ozone can handle more than one of you also... :fart: :poke:

Especially with dart_doctor around.... :fart: :eek:ops:

But seriously, let us know what the real doc says tomorrow. I hope it is not serious and they can treat it quickly.

Good point, I don't think that the ozone can handle more than one of you also... :fart: :poke:

Especially with dart_doctor around.... :fart: :eek:ops:

But seriously, let us know what the real doc says tomorrow. I hope it is not serious and they can treat it quickly.

I will post good or bad. My Dr. Called in some meds for me and that makes wonder even more about what is going on. I am hoping it's all treatable without surgery. But you never know.

Oh man, I would be at the doc office right now wanting to know what is up,lol

Good luck again. Least your doc got an idea what is wrong. Better then going in for more tests. Maybe when you pick up the meds you could ask or look at the paper work to see what the meds are for.

-
Back