My Luck

-
This is no exaggeration. At Rush Hour all lanes are jambed at a standstill. We now call it Toronto's Parking Lot

View attachment 1716236870
Been there, done that. My daughter lives about 15 miles due north of Toronto. When we visit her, we drive in from the west and then North on the 400. We left for home at 6:30 or 7:00 a few times and wound up driving at about 15-20 MPH for over an hour. After that, we started leaving at about 5:30. There was still more traffic than you would expect.

Been there, done that. My daughter lives about 15 miles due north of Toronto. When we visit her, we drive in from the west and then North on the 400. We left for home at 6:30 or 7:00 a few times and wound up driving at about 15-20 MPH for over an hour. After that, we started leaving at about 5:30. There was still more traffic than you would expect.
Yeah you have to pick your times for sure. The rubber neckers are the worst when there is an issue on the hwy. They just have to slow down and take a look....IDIOTS!!!
Newmarket isn't it?

What's the difference between Bill Clinton and the Titanic?

Only 1500 women went down on the Titanic

437944787_10168538836820468_1577773080918593045_n.jpg

The wife and I went to a steakhouse the other day, they have the Rocky Mountain Oysters on the menu. Neither one of us have had them in years, we ordered them-they weren't like I remembered them. They have a ******** Festival every year. The name of the place is The Round The Bend Steakhouse outside of Ashland NE
A favorite local steak house had Turkey Nutz on their menu as an appetizer. I never did ask if they were or were not as written :lol: . Sitting in the lounge waiting for a table was just not right without Turkey Nutz, salsa and a Vodka cocktail of some variety :lol:
I think someone must have made a complaint about the Nutz being politically incorrect and they just disappeared off the menu :(

What's this world coming to?
A favorite local steak house had Turkey Nutz on their menu as an appetizer. I never did ask if they were or were not as written :lol: . Sitting in the lounge waiting for a table was just not right without Turkey Nutz, salsa and a Vodka cocktail of some variety :lol:
I think someone must have made a complaint about the Nutz being politically incorrect and they just disappeared off the menu :(

The wife and I went to a steakhouse the other day, they have the Rocky Mountain Oysters on the menu. Neither one of us have had them in years, we ordered them-they weren't like I remembered them. They have a ******** Festival every year. The name of the place is The Round The Bend Steakhouse outside of Ashland NE
Thanks but no thanks

Yeah you have to pick your times for sure. The rubber neckers are the worst when there is an issue on the hwy. They just have to slow down and take a look....IDIOTS!!!
Newmarket isn't it?
Yes. Newmarket. Although they just bought a house in Barrie on Lake Simcoe. They will be moving in about a month.

Yes. Newmarket. Although they just bought a house in Barrie on Lake Simcoe. They will be moving in about a month.
Thought so. At least you'll have a straight run up the 400 although that can be a crazy highway at times.
I prefer to go across country now. It takes an extra 30 minutes but safer than the 400 series hwy. Going through Brampton you might take your life in your hands haha. (AKA Bramladesh)

Last edited:
-
Back