My mom's 68 gts

-
A lot like my dad's story. He special ordered his 67 Dart GT 273 Convertible, he wanted a V8 but also economy so he went with 2bbl. No PS, PB, or AC. The 67 GTS was not available yet any way.

He special ordered it, kept every recept and a log book. It stayed in the family as it was his daily driver for 25 years racking up 300,000 miles. He was forced to retire from his management job at McDonald Douglas at which point the car was driven infrequently, about 1000 miles a year, for the next 30 years. He passed away in 2017 and not I am enjoying it.

Your mom's car is a great story and the restoration of it is awesome.

Thank you,,,I sure wish my moms gts never got sold but im still grateful I found it,,,and what a gem you have! That's gotta be one of best survivor stories, especially since you still have all that paperwork! I'm envious!

But what a back story you have. How many people find their once sold cars.
I tell people all the time,, it IS possible! I wish I could find my first charger,,,but I'll settle for finding my moms car,,, seeing her ball her eyes will be worth it

Another member here has his 69 Cuda 383 4 spd getting restored at Gaveyard Carz. I think it has been there almost 10 years and expected to be finished soon. It has been featured on some of the latest episodes.

I would love to see your mother's car done with her seeing it upon completion.

-
Back