My New Baby Girl (no, not another Mopar)!

-
My wife and I welcomed our second daughter Amy Lynn into world on Thursday night, 2/18 which happened to also be my Dads 80th birthday....Baby and Mommy are doing well, and Daddy just can't seem to put the stem on the apple!

Hopefully my Scamp will be done in time for me to drive her to the prom!

Here's my little sweetie:

IMG_2674.jpg

Congrats to you and you're family on the birth of you're daughter! Amy looks like a little angel!

Sorry ya didn't get another car too!8)

................Congrats..........this is the best thing that will ever happen to u guys.......................kim............

I heartily congrats you for being a father of second baby. You daughter looks very cuteeeeeeeee and she has a glittering face. Besides, not my father but my grandfather turned 98 this month.

Congratulations to you and Happy Birthday to Grandpa as well!

My wife and I welcomed our second daughter Amy Lynn into world on Thursday night, 2/18 which happened to also be my Dads 80th birthday....Baby and Mommy are doing well, and Daddy just can't seem to put the stem on the apple!

Hopefully my Scamp will be done in time for me to drive her to the prom!

Here's my little sweetie:

IMG_2674.jpg

What a beautiful girl. As the father of a 7- and 13-year- old daughters, I failed to put the stem on the apple as well. (I have never heard that expression before, too funny) but I have no regrets. My daughters mean the world to me!

-
Back