My New Car!!!

-

Mad Mopar

Reaction score
I can't wait I just bought this 72 Dart Swinger Yesterday and the guy will trailer the car to my house. Car has 69,402 miles on it and the best part is I'm the 2nd owner. The original owner just spent $6800 on new brakes, front end, shocks and leaf springs and tires and rims.
Deals like this only come once in a life time and I am so lucky I found it, the guy said I was the first one who called him. The car still has most of the original paint as it spent its life in a garage and will continue to do so
guess the truck will have to be demoted to the outdoors...lol

:love10:

Attachments

• 72 Dart Swinger 003.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 346
  • 72 Dart Swinger 001.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 353
  • 72 Dart Swinger 004.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 360
I agree !! outstanding day for you I bet :thumblef:

Digg'in your Dart Swinger Saaaaweet :thumblef: A pair in the drive way

Sweet deal, enjoy it. Damn Canadians, you guys have some of the nicest cars up there!

Sweet deal, enjoy it. Damn Canadians, you guys have some of the nicest cars up there!

Generally there is a whole lot of searching to find a good car that isn't rusty or hiding rust or spend a good chunk of change to get it into it's glory.

Congrats on the car to the OP!

Nice Dart!! I have to say, I think thats the first one I've seen where the vinyl top extends down the A-pillars... I kinda like that..

beautiful, pics of the interior and engine when you get it please. hopefully everything is still there nice and original so people can use as a reference.
i hope your car but i hope your planning on preserving it, not building it :thumblef:

She's a beauty. Is that Y-2 Sunfire Yellow?

Very nice looking. I had a '72 swinger in the mid to late '80s with a 318 auto, gold color. I remember having her up to 110 mph on the way home late one night. The 318 moved that car nicely!! Gave it to my girl friend when we broke up, she proceeded to wreck it!>>>>>> GOOD LUCK, Dave

Thanks guys, it's a slant 6 auto,PS,am (that somebody cut out) standard drum brakes.
Yes the color is Y-2 Sunfire yellow and the side moldings are clip on. When the work done to car the changed wheel studs (all right hand) belts hoses, carb rad flush gas tank flush complete tune-up they even went as far to change all light bulbs. The service station took this guy.
This style of Darts 70-72 is my ultimate dream car that I have wanted for the last 36 years. First ride I ever had in a Mopar was a 70 340-4spd Black on Black with white stipes, six pack hood and Cragar 5 spokes, Oh what memories.

The interior is still stock except for carpet and I will post pics as soon as I can. The drivers side seat is worn and the pad is cracked everything else looks good.
The plan is to cruise not race and show it at some local shows.

-
Back