My Parent's First Car 1948 Plymouth Convertable

-

adriver

Blazing Apostle
Reaction score
Get your hanky out.
What is the car in the garage?
I think I see a Beeper.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSaQWdWxvbM"]My Parents' First Car - 1948 Plymouth convertible - YouTube[/ame]

Great story, Ive been searching for my dads 68 Dart GTS. Would mean the world to me to give it back to him someday.

After my POS '41 Chevy was happily junked, I got a '48 Plymouth 2-door sedan. It was arguably the best car I ever owned, and it was responsible for making me a lifelong Mopar fan. I loved that car, and it took a tornado dropping a garage on it to kill it.

Wow that was the best . I wish I could find the car my mom and dad had when I was a kid . 1971 super bee hemi orange hounds tooth interior bench seat with budy seat 383 mag auto on the column . Would love to have the car back

My grandpa's first car was a '48 Plymouth drop top, yellow I believe. My Pop owns a '49 Plymouth drop top because he couldn't find a '48! The '49 is a on going project that will be one of the next ones that I do all the body work and paint too (he has done a lot but it needs to be finished!)

Great video, that car is a time machine for those two. I hope the seller gets to see it too.

-
Back