[SOLD] My roadrunner for sale.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What rear end is in this? Any other details you can give us. Any Rust issues? How 'bout pics of the Underside. 1/4's, Interior etc.... It looks pretty nice so at least here's a bump for you. GLWS

It's the 8 3/4 previous owner said it was 3.23 suregrip. It has the back seat all the window trim and the wiring is in the box in the trunk. I've only owned the car since the beginning of July and been working most of that time. I just went out monday and snapped a few pics so I could post it. The only thing I've noticed so far is the rear-quarters have some rust but low enough that patches can fix both easily. The front bumper and gas tank is missing. Other than that it looks to be solid everywhere else. I haven't touched it since I bought it. I'm no body man so my version of solid can be totally different than someone elses. If I can't poke a screwdriver through it it's solid lol. I like the roadrunner but, I've yet to see a 71 demon driving around so I'd rather keep the little devil and put my time and money in it.

Any interest at all? I'm open to offers. PM for number or E-mail address I have more pics thru e-mail. Thanks FABO!

If not sold by this weekend I'll consider trades for 71 demon stuff, I'd like a donor 340/4 speed car with ralleye dash and wiring with bucket seats.

I've had a bunch of those. I sold them, or scrapped them, and one or two I still leave to decorate my property because they are/were mine and my situation dictates their fate. My guess is you don't have the where-with-all to buy these ornaments up and get them to where they can be stored in a manner acceptible to your point of view. If that asumption's true, it's probably a wiser idea to keep these opinions to yourself...lol

Good Luck with the sale Demon.

Car is gone!!! Thanks for the free ad FABO!!! Going to get a 71 FJ6 green 340 duster parts car. After I pick the parts i need for my demon I will put the leftovers in the parts section be a few weeks. Thanks for looking at my ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back