My Valentines Day present to myself came in.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I should not go to Harbor Freight and Rural King shopping on the same day.

2221F67E-57C1-4531-A579-0CF22AB18D49.jpeg

6CC7F00E-2CD4-42E7-9C5E-9D58BAB07D7E.jpeg

Damn, I thought it was going to be a new Halter top you could wear on your next trip to Wally world! The gun and bullets are better.

When will the suppressor show up? (Do they even make sub-sonic 22?)

Still waiting for this fingerprinting kit. Then I mail that to them and the group doing my trust double check everything and submit it. I’m going to guess 3-9 months after they receive my info. Hopefully closer to 3.

Dang and here I thought you had bought yourself a hot Russian wife.

I don’t need quiet quiet. I just need not obnoxious noisy as I’m doing it not to bother my neighbors when I shoot in my backyard. I carry everywhere I go and if you don’t keep up with some practice why bother. Work in the shop, shoot a magazine, work in the shop, take a nap, eat, shoot a magazine. Lol

So now that you got yourself a valentines day gift...does that mean your gonna have to put out ?

How's the trigger? Is it DAO or DA/SA? I don't see a hammer so I assume DAO.

I've been out of the gun hobby for too long. I filled up my safe then got lazy and decided to fill up my garage. Now the garage and safe are both full. Getting another safe is probably easier than a bigger garage.

P.S. I think my next buy will either be a couple suppressors or a reliable ($$$$) USPSA Limited gun.

How's the trigger? Is it DAO or DA/SA? I don't see a hammer so I assume DAO.

I've been out of the gun hobby for too long. I filled up my safe then got lazy and decided to fill up my garage. Now the garage and safe are both full. Getting another safe is probably easier than a bigger garage.

P.S. I think my next buy will either be a couple suppressors or a reliable ($$$$) USPSA Limited gun.

Here’s a video on this gun that will answer most of your questions. I wish I could shoot like this guy.

-
Back