My wife will kill me for this. LOL

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ever wonder how we get ourselves in trouble. Just let your wife see you post something like this.

Jack

BIRDS.jpg

That also might be go with the old adage, "Keep your mouth shut & be thought a fool rather than open it & remove all doubt". LMAO

Karen walks into the kitchen to find her husband Bob stalking around with a fly swatter.

"Are ya getting them?" she asks.
"YES! So far two males and three females!"
She looks puzzled and doesn't like the mental picture of her beloved husband carefully inspecting insect genitalia. So she ventures, "How can you tell?"

"Two were on a beer can and three were on the phone."

Karen walks into the kitchen to find her husband Bob stalking around with a fly swatter.

"Are ya getting them?" she asks.
"YES! So far two males and three females!"
She looks puzzled and doesn't like the mental picture of her beloved husband carefully inspecting insect genitalia. So she ventures, "How can you tell?"

"Two were on a beer can and three were on the phone."
LMAO

Jack

That's the way they look after you have told them something 50 times, and they blow up saying you never mentioned it.

I had that same situation earlier today. Except one of them is a husband who has no option but to go along with his *****. Rather than name them left to right I'll just say I was the first to leave that party.
Remainder of this weekend will be better.

-
Back