Name this…

-

dukeboy440

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Connector?

It’s on my 78 W200, was not hooked to anything, just clipped in a factory wiring harness and runs up to the bulkhead connector on the firewall. Had a factory cap on it, ground wire wasn’t hooked up. Truck is original wiring harness.

IMG_2893.jpeg

IMG_2895.jpeg

Is your W200 a Camper Special? Sometimes truck bed mounted campers would drop their power pigtail in between the cab and the bed- the location of your plug by the gas tank would make sense then.

Is your W200 a Camper Special? Sometimes truck bed mounted campers would drop their power pigtail in between the cab and the bed- the location of your plug by the gas tank would make sense then.
Adventurer SE. does have the towing package. I’ll have to decide the tag on the core again, it might have had that.

And that would make sense if it were this. At one point, my grandparents who ordered this, did have a skid in truck bed camper.

Is it a factory plug or something that's been added along the way?

Morning. Great deal here!

Looks like you may be right. I searched 78 power wagon pick up camper wiring diagram and this came up.

IMG_2896.jpeg

-
Back