Narrowed 8 3/4

-

Rob

Reaction score
This just came up locally, asking $1000, any thoughts? I've been looking for a posi for a while and there isn't much locally and nothing is cheap.

Narrowed 8 3/4 for A body with springs moved inboard. Moser axels w/ green bearings and 3" studs. Fresh 3.91 geared suregeip.

I've got almost that much in mine, 3.23 open rear. As long as your sure the perches are in the right place and the OAL is right it doesnt sound that bad.

are you planning on doing any surgery to you car? cause it's gonna need a little to fit that under there. But other than that that's a fair price, atleast around here it is.

A little surgery is fine with me, I need to restore it anyway so I'm open to mini tubbing it or whatever it takes. I've been gathering parts while I finish a couple other projects so I'll be ready to go when the time comes. Thanks for the replies, I'll have to look into it further 8)

I've got almost that much in mine, 3.23 open rear. As long as your sure the perches are in the right place and the OAL is right it doesnt sound that bad.

I'll have to take some measurements, thanks

-
Back