NASCAR Legen Cale Yarborough has died

-
That sucks. Back when NASCAR was a real sport instead of what it turned into now.
Couldn't agree more. It's an absolute farce what it's become.
Back when the cars were cars and MEN drove them.

That sucks. Back when NASCAR was a real sport instead of what it turned into now.
I knew it was going downhill when drivers started getting $100 haircuts and Tiny Lund would no longer fit thru the car windows.

Always respected Cale even though he drove non-Mopars. RIP. One of the greats.

Man that was great. I remember watchin it live on tv. While Petty was in the winner's circle, them two were beatin the snot outta each other on the infield. You just caint make that stuff up.

RIP Cale you was the hot headed original we all loved

Cale was one of the greats with consecutive NASCAR championships in 1976, '77 and '78. Always enjoyed watching him drive.
You won't see anything like his little difference of opinion with Bobby Allison anytime soon.
Godspeed sir.

Unfortunately, we don't last forever.

That’s a fact. I spent NY eve and day in the hospital. I was lucky enough to catch I was having a heart attack and had the wife take me to ER.

Luckily I caught it early enough that I didn’t even need a stint. They are going to clean it up with some meds.

I got lucky because I knew something was just not right. What a way to end one year and start another.

That’s a fact. I spent NY eve and day in the hospital. I was lucky enough to catch I was having a heart attack and had the wife take me to ER.

Luckily I caught it early enough that I didn’t even need a stint. They are going to clean it up with some meds.

I got lucky because I knew something was just not right. What a way to end one year and start another.
Will keep you in our prayers. I am waiting for it to happen to me. I have no doubt it's coming.

He always looked like he could muscle his car to a win. Pure down home NASCAR ole school boy. I like the clip where he is in a race and making noise like the engine. RIP Sir, been a pleasure.

s-l1600 (4).jpg

-
Back