Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARJ

What can I upgrade now?
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in Southern California and in need of a complete, running without knocks or misfires, 318. It can be bone stock, but a solid motor with a warmer cam or any other modifications would be considered. It will be in front of a near stock converter and higher gearing. I don't want to hassle with shipping, so if its nearby, that would be the best solution. I need to remain somwhere in budget, so please inform me of any deals on an engine like this.

-Justin

Justin,

I have a 318, but, I don't know what shape it's in internally. I was going to sell it as a core for $100. The guy I got it from said it may have had a bit of a rod knock, so if you found the one bad hole, resized that rod and slap a bearing in it, you may be OK. I just don't know.

Let me know

Rob

I just gave a good running one away, in san jose CA. You should be able to find one for cheap.

My best guess would be to go to ecology auto parts, search for one in your area, I just saw 2 318s on darts over at the santa fe springs yard...they usually sell for cheap...thats where implaning on buying a 360 from...8)

i got a stock 318 oout of a 73 dart... runs good and great compression in all cylinders... only thing has a little ticking knoise coming from one of the rockers.... im guessing if you take off the valve covers and go through it you can fix it easy.... asking $200 obo,..... im in Northern Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back