need 383 alternator bracket pictures

-

72demon440

Reaction score
I am in need of some good pictures of the alternator brackets for my 71 383. I have some brackets off of my 440 but the ones that are on the engine are cobbled. I don't know if the brackets that I have will work. having a stupid moment!! I need pictures of a motor with no air of power steering! I will be running manual steering and no air. a single pulley set up! any help would be appreciated! It would be even better if some one has pics of engine on engine stand!! Thanks again, jared

go to google.com type either mopar 383 or 440 engine then click where its images there all kinds of engine pics.i had the same problem.

the triangle piece has two holes on one corner end....the inner hole is used for a 383 and the outer hole is used for a 440......the pic shows a 440 but it should look exactly the same other than the inner hole being used instead of the outer

Attachments

• CIMG0288.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,865
  • CIMG0289.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 751
it looks like I will be buying new brackets. I was hoping I could use my 440 brackets but not going to happen! thanks for the pictures! Jared

-
Back