[WANTED] need 64 dart arrow head

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
need 64 dart fp arrow head part no. 2417850. will take set. thanks
IMG_20181229_104534557.jpg
IMG_20181229_104542024.jpg
Is this what your looking for ?

This "V" original poster needs is for '64 Dart GT only. one year one car stuff. Is the part number you posted a front/back and/or left/right?

This "V" original poster needs is for '64 Dart GT only. one year one car stuff. Is the part number you posted a front/back and/or left/right?
the part no. is for the pasenger side front, the piece looks like a > at the end of the two thin side trims

the part no. is for the pasenger side front, the piece looks like a > at the end of the two thin side trims
I parted out a 64 GT a couple years ago (10) and still have the trim parts. I have that piece and some others as well. whole dash with trim. starting to throw it away. GT emblems, stainless side trim. Horn, other odds and ends. LMK if you need any of this stuff.

I parted out a 64 GT a couple years ago (10) and still have the trim parts. I have that piece and some others as well. whole dash with trim. starting to throw it away. GT emblems, stainless side trim. Horn, other odds and ends. LMK if you need any of this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back