Need clutch help

-

downsr

Reaction score
I have a 65 barracuda I am going to put a clutch and pressure plate in. It is a 225 slant 6 that someone has put a 833 4 speed in it. I am just going to put a stock clutch in it from local auto parts. What should I tell them I need

Just take out the old and take down with you to match up. Should have all in stock at most auto parts. If you were going aftermarket/performance it might be different. You have to take it out anyway, right?

If I were replacing the clutch in it, I would consider ordering from Brewers their 10 inch conversion clutch and pressure plate. It does fit the small early A flywheel and is much better than a stock 9 & 1/4 inch clutch. I bought the kit and looks like a quality set, just like everything else from Brewers.

If I were replacing the clutch in it, I would consider ordering from Brewers their 10 inch conversion clutch and pressure plate. It does fit the small early A flywheel and is much better than a stock 9 & 1/4 inch clutch. I bought the kit and looks like a quality set, just like everything else from Brewers.

I agree Brewers is the place to go I have done a lot of rebuilds with them and have never had a issue with them also there is South bend Clutch who I used for My demon but it is a racing clutch and they are friends of mine so the price was right

-
Back