-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwr61259

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for both front bucket seats and tracks for my 1967 Barracuda. Does anyone have any seats/tracks that will work in my car or know of any sources? I am looking for low back seats preferably with head rests (optional). Thank you.

In 67 the headrest was the same wedge shaped used in B-body. Good used are rare. Those seats didn't have catches on the backs either so a shoulder belt wasn't available and shouldn't be installed without latches on the seat backs. Good used tracks are a getting harder to find all the time. Aftermarket reproduces those tracks. Get yourself a Classic Industries catalog.

I have 2003 Cavalier seats in my 68 Dart. I had to modify the mounting ears on the tracks just slightly and drill a couple of holes. You could probably weld on some tabs and go completely bolt in.....

CHEVROLETCavalierCoupe-1900_6.jpg

vbpgimage.php

Have 3 from a 65 a-body. Nice tracks, chrome and springs. Stored in a warehouse for 30 years.
$350 for the set of 2 plus the ride. SW MO.

Just so you know, 66 Cuda and Valiant buckets are the same as 67, just the tracks are different! The 65 and earlier seats are completely different, as are 68 and later! I have some 66 Cuda seats, but I'm in Michigan and that's a lot to ship!!

I have a set of 1967 Barracuda seats and tracks totally complete. They are white. They need to be blasted and restored because they have surface rust. If you want them let me know. Lou

Just so you know, 66 Cuda and Valiant buckets are the same as 67, just the tracks are different! The 65 and earlier seats are completely different, as are 68 and later! I have some 66 Cuda seats, but I'm in Michigan and that's a lot to ship!!

Very close but not exactly the same... The upper member of the 66 seat back frame is still round like earlier. This puts it about 3/4 inch taller than 67. For 67 they reformed that member to square and stamped holes through it for headrest posts. All this effects the fit of a 67 skin on a 66 frame. The finish binding of the skin will peek out from under the metal seat back at its upper curved corners.

I am looking for both front bucket seats and tracks for my 1967 Barracuda. Does anyone have any seats/tracks that will work in my car or know of any sources? I am looking for low back seats preferably with head rests (optional). Thank you.

I have a set of 67 bucket seat with option headrest and seat tracks let me know if you still need them

Here's picture of the seat

Attachments

• IMG_1697.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1698.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1699.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1700.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1701.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 104