Need Help Identifying

-

ricks70dart

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what this is. Also been told the two relays on kick panel bottom is horn relay top one light delay but don't think they had light delay in 70 Dart, so maybe headlight relay?

Attachments

• DSC03528.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC03529.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 180
I seem to recall the light around the ignition switch had some delay when you opened the door in my old 70 Barracuda. Other than that I am no help.

The top relay looks to be the Headlight-On Reminder Buzzer Relay according to the wiring connectors and the bottom is the horn relay. IDK if 70s had the Headlight Delay but in 71 it was an option.

Thanks Would still like to know what that wire is with the tape on the end of it shown in first photo its in about the center of dash?Maybe some sort of resistor?

Think I identified the relays top is headlights on buzzer bottom horn relay but haven't figure the top picture out looks like the wires taped together then plugged in to ?

I haven't been in there for a couple of years but on my 72 demon I believe one of those was the door open buzzer, now disconnected. could be wrong, getting older!

Thanks Would still like to know what that wire is with the tape on the end of it shown in first photo its in about the center of dash?Maybe some sort of resistor?

Maybe telling us what year and body style we are looking at can help us figure it out.... :banghead:

The flux capacitor is bad in my crystal ball, and the new one isn't here yet....

-
Back