Need Help!!

-

JRDART

Owner "Poisoned Dart"
Reaction score
Ok Im working on a project right now that needs some guidance. Im not gonna divulge the project just yet But I need a list. This list is to include all mechanical and electrical product manufacturers that have parts to be used on a /6 or for a 75 Swinger. I need the list to contain the information as in the example

Moog- Steering and suspension

As shown I need the Manufacturer name and what they produce, I dont want conflicting manufacturers for example Toyo and Goodyear are both tire manufacturers so that information would be conflicting. I need every aspect manufacturer of a build listed, all engine components, suspension, and anything else thats necessary to have a stunning build, nothing stock but reproduction part manufacturers are welcome. Your help would be greatly appreciated

What are you....some sore of trouble maker?? :) You know you're going to get 100's if not 1000's of options on who the best is to use on a particular item. Jeeezz, you might as well ask political or religeous opinions while you're at it!

yes and no..I actually want people to post what their using....Sure everyone had different opinions but noone is gonna be running 4 different types of tires or 3 coils..you know what i mean...everyone is at liberty to post what things their using.

Moog- Steering and suspension is whats going on my barracuda bbp disk stuff the rest is what the parts store has in stock at the time im also be running bfg's for tires if u need more ask i will go looking in my big box of parts

-
Back