Need Info

-

irelandmoss

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right topic to list this under.
But here goes. I have a 67 barracuda notchback and
I'm trying to find out what frame parts these are for.
There are 4 pieces that come off the rocker panels.
They are about 12" long. The only one that is on the
car has the cable for the e brake and I believe the
fuel line also. Does anybody know what they are
and/or where I could get them. Thanks for any help.
Bill

I think I know what your talking about but I cant picture it...do you have any pics? I dont wanna crawl under my car right now with a flashlight lol

The front two sit about 18" behind the crossmember. The back two
also sit about 18" behind the front two.
Bill

Without pics, I'll give it a shot. If two are shaped with curves and two as more of a flat, wedge shape with a hole towards the ends, they sound like the front and rear outer seat floor reinforcement brackets which conform to the shape of the floor pan, and are welded to the backsides (inner towards floor) of the rocker assemblies. The holes are there to accept the seat mounting stud which passes through it. The front ones are more like 6" from the cross member and the rears, 18".

I could be off but there are no other (separate) brackets on the under side of the floor pan from the factory that I can think of on a 108" wheelbase 67 and up A body (not positive if the 67-69 Barracudas were 108" WB like a Duster though).

Tim

Thats what my guess would be also, I didnt get a chance to look today but if I remember correctly the seat bolts go through the front ones. Just reinforcement I suppose...

Mine only has one left. The front driver's side.
I'm thinking of getting 14 gauge sheet metal
and making my own.

-
Back