Need Intake 2465726

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The numbers indicate it's for a '65 model. It will fit the '64 heads too but not the '66 and newer stuff. What would your friend want to ship it to 91977??

this manifold was meant for a 66 formula S restoration so pretty sure it'll fit. also have the clean machined heads for high performance 273. pickup only. Oakland California.
Any serious offer considered. Please see unsold ebay link above. Pics of cylinder heads on request.

Sorry can't ship items but can coordinate with friend or shipping agent.

I don't believe that's a true fact. what exactly is different where it wouldn't apply for a 66? The one I have is off a 66 commando 273, maybe not stock but worked just fine.
Please explain. thanks.

The only difference is the angle the bolt holes are drilled.

If anybody is still needing one of these intakes, I have one! It came off my '65 273 commando 4bbl barracuda. I'm askin 250 obo for it. If you'll pm me and give me your email or phone number, I can send ya some pics! (i can ship it, but i'd have to check on shipping cost for your area)

Just out of curiosity, what are these intakes worth since they only fit 64 and 65 273's?

considering its a one year only part (65) ....whatever they guy is willing to spend. 64 never offered a 4bbl and the 66 had the modern bolt angles and size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back