Need little Help

-

JFenton

Reaction score
Ok here we go. I bought a 71 Demon about 5 years ago from a guy in Tenn- Mountain Muscle and he did a phenomenal job. So before some of you get on me it's not number matching / color is wrong/ and lot of the accessories are not original. So I'm putting a 392 from Arrington / Tremec 5 speed / Gerst Susp / Wilwood 4 wheel disc. The car was for his wife and all she did was show it and my promotion has given me little time so since his rebuild the car has about 2500 miles. I know being long winded but here's what need help with on pricing and how to do it seperate or try to sale whole. So I've got :
A very low mile 340 built by Hensley Performance in 2007 / $5000 bill / have receipt
A 727 auto again by Hensley / $1200 bill / also receipt
8 3/4 rear end with 3.23 Posi - new leaf springs and hangars attached
The engine engine has all accessories / brackets / you name it's on it / same with tranny
Also have k member with disc brakes / power steering / ready to put under an A body
Also set of 15" rims and BF Goodrich tires
I will get pics on soon but asking should try to sell all or break everything up

General rule I go by is 1/2 the price of new if you want to sell it quick and make it worth while for the buyer.

May not be possible or practicle but any used engine or trans will be worth way more if the buyer can witness it run/drive. At a minimum I would do a video of car running and driving with parts you're wanting to sell prior to pulling to add much value. Not that your word is bad but not the same as seeing in person or at least video proof to support your claim. As always used parts are as-is but again video will increase buyers confort level therefore the amount willing to risk.

-
Back