Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinder

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not sure if the truck 727's are different. I am looking at buying a 89 Ramcharger with a 318/727 2wd combo. The owner says the trans slips from 1-2,so I am thinking I will pick up a trans and swap it in while I rebuild the original. I am now in the tallahassee area if anyone is local with a 727 they dont need.

Thanks

I have a couple of MoPar vans that have 727 trannies. They are located near Thomasville. I will be on the farm the weekend of July 4th if you are interested. PM me for more details.

Blessings,
Shakota

Not sure if the truck 727's are different. I am looking at buying a 89 Ramcharger with a 318/727 2wd combo. The owner says the trans slips from 1-2,so I am thinking I will pick up a trans and swap it in while I rebuild the original. I am now in the tallahassee area if anyone is local with a 727 they dont need.

Thanks

Some truck transmissions are different but I think the ramcharger uses the same style as a car does.

BTW: Before you yank it out you may want to check the front band adjustment and the throttle pressure linkage adjustment. Either of them not adjusted correctly will let it slip when shifting. But if it's been slipping long the front band will be toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back