Need some help here...

-

eds70dart

Reaction score
Hi guys, My very first post and a rookie, so bear with me. I'm about to start restoring my 70 Dart Swinger after a a lot of years of it sitting in my garage and I have neglected it badly. I figure there are a lot of guys who have gone thru a lot of headaches, errors, and money to get their cars done up right. I'm taking the car apart now, and I'm having it completely stripped, blasted, repaired and painted. When I start to put it back together I'm replacing a lot of parts to a better quality. I want to eliminate those headaches and keep my blood pressure down. I want to keep the car to the original look it had back in the 70's, but have the new upgrades of today. Example the front end kits, I want to use the new polygraphite technology instead of the original rubber kits. What I want is what places to buy the best product or have the work done. What companies are best to buy the front end kits. Shocks, I want them better than the originals. Complete interior components.Seat covers, Headliner, and door panels. Brakes, Don't want to alter anything just want better brand than the originals. I have discs up front and drums on the back. The chroming of parts, like the interior dash bezels and exterior parts like hood scoops bezels, windshield moldings etc. I guess this is a start and hope to get feed back. MO PAR FOREVER GUYS

Well you've covered a lot of ground with your first post. Possibly the best approach might be to ask questions on a particular aspect of your restoration that you happened to be working on at the time, like wiring, engine mods ...etc. Lots of knowledge on the forum. Good luck Howard

-
Back