need some posting help

-

AJ/FormS

68 Formua-S fastback clone 367/A833/GVod/3.55s
Reaction score
South-Central Manitoba,Canada, 900ftelevation
I guess conversations are now called Bookmarks?
I have 8 that I can count.
Yet when I try to start a conversation with someone else, or they me, a message comes up that my inbox is full.
What must I do to remedy this situation?

If this helps, I looked at mine just now and had 9 out of 15 (60%).
There is no reason that you shouldn't be able to receive a few more up to 15 if you have only 8.
It says on mine at the top left hand side of the page how many you have out of 15 and the percentage.

Hey AJ

No. They are two different things. Bookmarks are that little tag you can select in order to find a specific thread of a post within a thread.

Bookmarks.jpg

Thanks friend, but like said, I only count 8 of them. I thought the limit was 15. Has this changed?
I have already deleted at least 7.
Conversations are private messages. They aren't bookmarks. Bookmarks are what you save as far as subjects on the forum. You have the two kornfrooshed.

Yet when I try to start a conversation with someone else, or they me, a message comes up that my inbox is full.
Conversations are private messages. Bookmarks are saved favorite posts. I bookmark posts that contain information I want to find and review whether they are my posts/threads or someone else's.

If you have questions in the future, ask your questions in the website questions forum.

Ok guess what, I stumbled on it once and can't find it again. ..... Ok so what I found out is that if my inbox is full, then clicking on the envelope does not tell me that my inbox is full, in fact it told me nothing.
But after cleaning a few conversations out, now it behaves normally.
So thanks to all who helped me thru this frustrating time.
So I'm down to 60%, so all who tried to contact me, now's the time, lol.

Last edited:
-
Back