Need some prayers for my wife

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My wife collasped yesterday and thought her back had gone out on her. When we got her to the walk in they checked her blood pressure and it was 220 / 110. They transfered her to the hospital at that point.
A CT scan showed that she had some bleeding in her brain due to the high blood pressure and as a result had a mild stroke. She has limited feeling on her left side and blurred vision in her left eye.
They have her blood pressure down now and a second CT showed the bleeding has not increased, which they say is a good thing.

She is aleart and talking but still has limited feeling in her left arm and leg. The doctor think that will go away as the bleeding heals.
If you would please say a little prayer for her or just a get well wish.
Her name is Jean.

Thanks all,
Stan

Definitely Prayers from here for Jean and you. I know that you are going through your own trials, and issues with your spouse is the last thing you need. Heads up Stan.

Thanks Mitch
I was in Seattle at the time at a doctors appointment. Lucky for us my two grandsons where here. They got her off the floor and to the couch. My daughter and I got home about a half hour later.
She is doing good, didn't get much sleep last night because of all the monitering devices hooked up to her. But that's to be expected in the hospital. Seems like just when you get to sleep they wake you up for something.

Hey Stan, prayers sent for Jean and the rest of the family. Hang in there brother!

-
Back