-
Status
Not open for further replies.

strad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Converting a 72 Duster 340 from drum to disc brakes. I need spindles and understand that control arms my also be needed and that a 3 to 76 system may also work, Does anyone have some for sell? [email protected]

I have a set of small bolt pattern disk brake spindles if you want to stay with the SBP wheels. $150 for the pair. Your original lower control arms will work fine.

I will be having a complete setup for you shortly, I need time to get it all together. These will keep the small bolt pattern, if you use 73 and up, it will also change to big BP and you would also need the upper control arms with larger upper ball joint to fit top connection to spindle. I will have a complete setup with spindles, rotors, calipers. These may need better rotors that separate from the hubs, and for sure calipers rebuilt or traded as cores. I need to get it all together and see what all I have. I can then send you pics of what I have. I will send you a PM with contact info. Thanks

I wound up with 2 spindle assemblies but they are both right side...lol. I will be selling parts if you need anything right spindles and gravel shields and pair of calipers. Just let me know. Thanks, Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back