need to clean my hands for wedding...

-
I use cooking oil to weaken the oil staining our hand then wash with Dawn. Then when starting a oily job rub the cooking oil on your hand to get clean oil in your skin before the dirty oil can stain your hands again. yes sounds weird
My uncle who worked on HD's showed me that trick.

BW

ATF? Oil? WD-40? That stuff should never be purposely put on your hands and rubbed around. It's pretty well known any sort of used oil can be absorbed through the skin and WILL cause cancer of some sort.

Parts cleaner, brake cleaner, WD-40, ATF, Brake fluid, Oil is all a bad idea!! It may work, but is pretty bad for your health, not for the immediate time...but do that over the course of a career and it could really add up against you.

+1 for dishwashing soap and hot water.

Yeah whatever, next thing you will tell us is that eating paint chips is bad for you as well. :angry7: :-D Hows the Cuda these days? It's been a while since we had an update.

scrub with acetone mixed with Dawn commercial detergent, folowed by Clorox rinse...if that doesn't work change races...:happy10:

Try using a pumice stone (usually sold in the foot care section of a drug store) and scrub with a good quality abrasive hand cleaner with lanolin. After your done, apply some baby oil with vitaim E to rehydrate your skin, otherwise our skin will dry out and crack and split, especially your finger tips.

You should NEVER use heavy detergent cleaners on your skin. Your doing more harm than good. And as a side-note, I use latex gloves all the time at work and the garage. Check out my restoration pictures and you'll see me wearing them gloves all the time.

And seriouly OHD.... change races? Your a class act. :angry7:

Believe it or not "sweat" (swet) Put on some tight rubber gloves and use your hands, the perspiration will naturally push the grime out of your skin!

Ah J.R. your a man with the same mind set as me....wait this could be bad.....

-
Back