Need to find a set of 10 x 1 3/4 drums SBP

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for the flanged type or the year correct non flanged type? For non flanged, several e bay sellers have them. For the flanged type (the flange is an extended fin/protuberance on the inner side of the drum. These you'd have to find used as I've not been able to find a supplier. Either will work, but on some early cars the flange of the later type can rub/interfere with the e-brake cables unless you move /reroute.

The rear end I have came out of a 69 Dart GT if I remember correctly so I assume the non year correct/non-flanged type. I have looked at alot of the online sites and many list them but then don't have any stock available.

If you want used....... like the pair that is offered by Oldmanmopar,
you can't beat the price. But if you want new, the non-flanged (bell) type,
you can buy them new, part number BD60123 Wagner 10 x 1 3/4" from an auto part's store that carrys the Wagner brand.

Are you looking for the flanged type or the year correct non flanged type? For non flanged, several e bay sellers have them. For the flanged type (the flange is an extended fin/protuberance on the inner side of the drum. These you'd have to find used as I've not been able to find a supplier. Either will work, but on some early cars the flange of the later type can rub/interfere with the e-brake cables unless you move /reroute.

Right now all the ones on eBay have been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back