-
Status
Not open for further replies.

red446

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My title said "318" as that's the figures I've used for parts for the Duster in general but it's actually a 360, could not get back to title to change the post, sorry.
Anybody have a water pump pulley. The center of the "V" groove has to set back from fan mounting face 2-3/8" and can't be any larger in diameter than 6 - 9/16". Any bigger than that and the crank and wp pulley will hit. The outside crank pulley will run the PS, I have a double pulley alt and are currently running it off the outside crank pulley. The inside pulley will run it just fine but I need the WP pulley to make it happen then I can set up the PS Thanks in advance guys. (and Gals) :banghead:

iv got a matching set.cleaned primed and painted black .in real decent shape..60 plus shipping..not show quality but nice..the w/p pulley is a single even with power steering..th crank pulley is the one that is a double..drives alt and w/p..let me know ,,j

Hey thanks anyway, but I'm not interested in a set of pulleys, only need one. I know what i'm lookin for and it is out there because we had it but it mistakenly got tossed a year ago with the old motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back