-
Status
Not open for further replies.

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
for a 1967 Tempest/LeMans. Prefer something on the western side of the USA. Does not want a finished running car, looking for a project. No rot boxes please. Anybody know of anything let me know please. Kevin is a disabled vet and is looking for his "dream car" to take his mind off of things...Unsure of what he is looking to spend but he is willing to pay a fair price....

I don't remember exactly what year it is, but there's a guy local to me that has a '66 or '67 convertible for sale. He has a lot of the GTO badges on it right now, but it's a LeMans. He drives it every daily to work. Don't know how bad the underside is, but the outside isn't horrible. I think he was asking $3,500 or somewhere around there. I can find out more info it this sounds like something he may be interested in.

Took a quick scan on CL and found this one in Cali. It is a project, but kinda cool that it is a 4-spd.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4311083864.html

I don't remember exactly what year it is, but there's a guy local to me that has a '66 or '67 convertible for sale. He has a lot of the GTO badges on it right now, but it's a LeMans. He drives it every daily to work. Don't know how bad the underside is, but the outside isn't horrible. I think he was asking $3,500 or somewhere around there. I can find out more info it this sounds like something he may be interested in.

Will be talking to my neighbor tomorrow so I will let you know...

Thanks folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back