New 17"-Dia. SBP Wheels for Mopar

-
Here's the same wheel with black spokes...

Attachments

• wheel-0561_lrg.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 295
Hmm the 6" offset will be trouble allright. Not to mention you cant put drag slicks on em.

They would work on the rear of a mini tub and the 3 inch spring re-location on a small bolt 8 3/4 but you would have to run a different rim up front and as said before cant run slicks so its limiting but not bad for a daily driver

I don't believe the offset is 6". I clicked the question mark in the 'offset' box and this quote popped up:

Offset
The offset of a wheel is measured in millimeters and is determined by the distance from where the wheel mounts to the hub to the center line of the wheel.

Big difference in millimeters and inches.
Dallas

Good Catch Dallas,
Crap, I should have thought mm instead of inch. When the eBay ad listed 4 inch that is all I thought of when I looked them up. 6mm would equal 0.23621454600000002 inches so they would almost be centered. I would want to see them in person before I bought them.

There are many more wheels than is on eBay. I like the chrome on this A-Body sporting show wheels.
gal-1030_lrg.jpg

These look pretty cool also. Take a look at that front end on that. Dart?
gal-1028_lrg.jpg

What is this car? It shows to be a Mopar but what is it?
gal-1131_lrg.jpg

Right hand steering wheels on these cars!
gal-1104_lrg.jpg

There are many more wheels than is on eBay. I like the chrome on this A-Body sporting show wheels.
gal-1030_lrg.jpg

gal-1028_lrg.jpg

gal-1131_lrg.jpg

gal-1104_lrg.jpg

That Dart is a version that was exported to Mexico or Austrailia. Can't remember which. Pretty cool stuff.

Hmm the 6" offset will be trouble allright. Not to mention you cant put drag slicks on em.

According to the advertisement is a 6mm off set, not 6".

Go to the offset column and click on the ? next to the word "offset", and this is what you get.

"Offset
The offset of a wheel is measured in millimeters and is determined by the distance from where the wheel mounts to the hub to the center line of the wheel".
Per their description, The 6mm measure is taken from the mounting surface to the center line of the rim.

According to the advertisement is a 6mm off set, not 6".

Go to the offset column and click on the ? next to the word "offset", and this is what you get.

"Offset
The offset of a wheel is measured in millimeters and is determined by the distance from where the wheel mounts to the hub to the center line of the wheel".
Per their description, The 6mm measure is taken from the mounting surface to the center line of the rim.

I am the one that screwed this up not needsaresto. Ebay had the wheel bolt pattern listed in inches. Everything but the bolt pattern was in inches on the website not mm so I thought front wheel drive.

gal-1030_lrg.jpg

gal-1028_lrg.jpg

gal-1131_lrg.jpg

gal-1104_lrg.jpg

the bottom three cars are all Australian. Dart, Charger, and Valiant in that order.

6 mm offset not 6",lol. Thanks for clearing that up oklahoma!

I am the one that screwed this up not needsaresto. Ebay had the wheel bolt pattern listed in inches. Everything but the bolt pattern was in inches on the website not mm so I thought front wheel drive.

No problem. It seemed to me to be wrong because the wheel didn't look deep enough for a 6 inch offset. I saw the "?" clicked on it and it stated 6mm. That made much more sense. lol

They are very nice looking wheels for the price, and the 5 on 4" BC is getting harder to come by in the new design wheels.
I just wish they were forged Aluminum instead of cast, but that's just me. The still look to be a good buy.

-
Back