-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkoldos

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Does your turn signal stay on after a turn annoying drivers around you? Put it all to an end now. I have new cancel cams for all 63-66 Mopars. In certain applications they'll fit '62's as well.

Amazingly it was a Mopar Collectors Guide 1996 top ten reproduction part.
Must have been a slow year for them. There're literally hundreds of them out there now with no failures. Personally I got tired of junkyard hunting for a replacement cam which inevitably would break within two turns due to 40+ year old brittle plastic. A little reverse engineering based on a "good" cam, some spare time to build a new plastic injection mold and voila, parts that'll be around far after you will your Mopar to the next generation!

$20.00 includes a new cam molded from modern self lubricating nylon, installation instructions and USPS First Class shipping. International folks should send a message to get a shipping quote via International First Class. Payment by paypal or cash/check to

David

I also take suggestions for other orphan plastic parts to reproduce. I'm semi retired so a project may take a bit of time but it should get finished before I will my Mopar to the next generation!

I heard a rumor that you were going to do 67-69 cams. When can we expect them?

I tentatively started on that project but then found out that Layson's was in the works of offering both the 67-69 and 70-74 cams. At the time I was in the process of building the tooling to reproduce the dash defroster vents for 63-66 A bodies for him so I dropped the project.

Borg Warner has a decent replacement for the 70-74 cams, part number DR5 or DR if there is a tilt wheel. Not sure if they have the 67-69 cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back