New act at the strip club......

-
Oh my, that's rich. That article link should be posted in the jokes/funny stuff section. I **** you not.

:poke:

Oh my, that's rich. That article link should be posted in the jokes/funny stuff section. I **** you not.

:poke:

I thought about putting it there......but it's NOT a joke. LMAO

If you couldn't tell that was an Onion style story, come on. Funny as Hell though. "I immediately ran for the door, I had lost interest in the show". And even though strippers might not be the brightest, I'm sure they know to stay away from any buffet at the club, or I hope they do. That story brightened my day a little!

If you couldn't tell that was an Onion style story, come on. Funny as Hell though. "I immediately ran for the door, I had lost interest in the show". And even though strippers might not be the brightest, I'm sure they know to stay away from any buffet at the club, or I hope they do. That story brightened my day a little!

Of course I knew it was a joke. I acted like it was real and put it in General so more people would see it, but of course, it gets moved here and will be buried. At least the few of us got a laugh. lol

Of course I knew it was a joke. I acted like it was real and put it in General so more people would see it, but of course, it gets moved here and will be buried. At least the few of us got a laugh. lol
Well, there's always the N&P section. Lots of other fake news and people take themselves so seriously there maybe a little humor would brighten the place up. ;)

I didn't mean you particularly. I'm gonna send that to a few people I know.

-
Back