new aluminum heads/rockers/push/air gap 5.9/360 roller stuff!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodacudaman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
compspec.jpg
2013-01-19082359.jpg
[/IMG]
2013-01-19082452.jpg
[/IMG]
comp.jpg
well here is part of what i want to sell!! have a complete very low mileage 95 360 shortblock to go with all these goodies!! have many more new parts not pictured! would prefer to sell all in one deal!! but its gotta be a goood offer! no hurry! pm me if interested! thanks for your time. can email pics or text them to phone---cant seem to upload in here????? not sure why??? ive got new magnum valve covers in the box---new timing chain and tensioner and oil slinger and new correct magnum flywheel for the roller motor (manual trans flywheel) new arp head bolts everything you see in pic---low mileage 5.9/360 shortblock still see the crosshatches !!!! super nice easy buildup for someone!!! the new pistons are the 116s---if someone wants it allll as a package deal ill take 2800----im in warren mi. super deee duper deal!!! tally up the parts and then im me if interested! have a great day!

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 759
the cam is a custom order roller grind for the 5.9 roller motor. i have a pic of the specs but this site will not allow me to upload any pics right now,lol---anybody else having issues?????

2013-01-19082459.jpg
[/IMG]ok like i mentioned i have more new parts such as magnum valve covers and arp head bolts and flywheel...will part or sell as a complete motor package!

Ok....you will get everything pictured plusssss parts not pictured such as new arp head bolts...new magnum valve covers....5.9 magnum short block assembled and very low mileage....new magnum flywheel for manual trans not pictured......new timing chain and tensioner and oil slinger not pictured....excellent deal for package deal! Will separate also....first come first get.

It will help if you make a list of the parts with details so its easy to see what you have there.

only parts i have left now are the ouil pan/pickup tube/5.9 shortblock very low mileage!! new comp cam custom grind roller and i have the pushrods and new timing chain and a new tensioner and oil slinger.... nice parts!!! i dont deal in junk!! lol...any interest please pm me, tahnks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back