New dash cluster ordered

-
Very nice. I want to see some pics once it is installed. I have been thinkin of one of these for ahwhile.
I think I have seen your swinger before have you gone to Garlits in Ocala before?

Very nice. I want to see some pics once it is installed. I have been thinkin of one of these for ahwhile.
I think I have seen your swinger before have you gone to Garlits in Ocala before?

No, I just bought it last November near Birmingham, AL and I haven't been outside the Pensacola area with it yet.

Here's a couple of mine. I ended up painting mine to match the dash. Right now it's just a display on the shelf........ for now.

i24740.jpg

2012-05-27_21-32-29_605.jpg

I have GOT to get me one of these dashes. They are NICE! Just too much money leaving the bank right now. Maybe next year. CashA10 is then guy then huh? I will definitely keep that in mind. Very nice unit.

Here's a couple of mine. I ended up painting mine to match the dash. Right now it's just a display on the shelf........ for now.

i24740.jpg

2012-05-27_21-32-29_605.jpg

Hey jmiller, what gauges are you using? My car has got a black/green theme and I'm lookin for that kind of accent lighting on the dash/interior.. Any idea on how much they ran ya?

Hey jmiller, what gauges are you using? My car has got a black/green theme and I'm lookin for that kind of accent lighting on the dash/interior.. Any idea on how much they ran ya?

They are the Autometer GS Series and the price was over $800 give or take for all what I have in my dash bezel.

yea, damn i got one of those dashes too. my pic is in the other thread.. my ultra lite gauges were 800...damn....thats alot now i think of it . lol

-
Back